iReckoner Purchase Management
Easy requisition-to-pay processes ,dynamic dashboards and easy invoicing.
Standard procurement process
Request for quotations and make smart purchase decisions
Create and track purchase orders
Online authorization of documents
Receive goods and achieve real time inventory
Process account payable invoices and credit memos
Plan your purchasing needs
Reports and dashboards with real time data
iReckoner Purchase’ Modules
Gather purchase request from different department within organization to initiate purchase process
Request for Quotation
Send your list of desired products to your supplier to receive a quote
Make smart purchase decisions based on quotation received from vendors
Create and track orders based upon RFQs and Quotations
Turn Orders into Invoices with reduced effort
Return delivered goods to the vendors
Reduce accounts payable by generating debit notes in return of damaged goods.
- An internal document to notify the purchasing department of items the other deptt. needs to order, their quantity, and the timeframe.
- Authorization based workflow to proceed with the purchase.
- Send RfQs for multiple products at the same time and get proper purchase proposal at the right
time to reduce your inventory level
- Choose to go ahead with the offer received and purchase
or to turn down the offer.
- Get the best price by negotiating with several vendors
- Choose the best offer and send purchase orders easily.
- Use reporting to analyse the quality of your vendors afterwards.
- Easily create purchase orders for your vendors, include payment terms,
quantity and other purchases based on stock levels, minimum quantities per
location or per supplier, sales, or other parameters.
- Available in multiple currencies and multiple Units of Measurement for single item.
- Keep track of the status of your orders, of the amount of the orders and the expected delivery date.
- Easily create invoices based on the quotes you have sent to your clients.
- Bill based on sales orders, delivery orders, contracts, or time and material.
- Use the status overview to help keep track of drafts, paid and unpaid invoices
- Make your own definition and analyze your invoicing by product, customer, salesperson, etc.
- Return delivered goods to the vendors incase any fault exists in the delivered products
- Easy return process
- Create invoice for the refunds
- Generate a Debit Note against a purchase invoice, and reduce accounts payable in cases like return of damaged goods.
- Issued by a buyer on purchase return
- All the data you need at your fingertips.
- Line item tracking of each material in the procurement chain.
- Transform raw data into valuable insights
- Assists you to visually analyze your business data, and to take informed decisions.
- Reports are in Grid and Pivot view format which provides lot of flexibility to user to view data as per his convenience.
© 2017 Ascomp Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
iReckoner is trademark and property of Ascomp Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
any use of this brand name without the consent of Ascomp is unauthorised. This website is
best viewed on IE 10 and above, Chrome, Firefox